Search Engine Optimization
What is search engine optimization?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) offers businesses long term value via high placement in the free or “organic” search results, driving quality traffic to your site and generating new sales. Who’s business displays on the first page in a search engine query is decided via the search engine’s complex algorithm which include on-site and off-site factors. SEO focuses on ensuring your web presence is optimized to meet the ever changing algorithm’s best practices.
Benefits of SEO
- Long Term – SEO campaigns carry a long term value with dividends paying in the coming weeks, months and years.
- User Friendly – The search engine algorithms reward user-friendly website’s and thus many of the techniques utilized in SEO positively influence all marketing channels via an increased conversion rate.
- Reach – 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine, 70% of the links search users click on are organic, and 60% of all organic clicks go to the organic top 3 search results.
webShine focuses on crafting and executing an SEO strategy that meets each client’s vision, vertical and brand. Our campaigns range from one-time projects for small businesses to monthly campaigns which include content marketing, link building, technical site updates and more. We collaborate closely with web designers and developers to ensure that your website meets the ever evolving search landscape. Our SEO campaigns are transparent, clearly communicated and results oriented. We specialize in SEO for WordPress and Drupal websites, and are well versed in other content management systems.
Each project is custom and employs a combination of the following SEO tactics:
- Keyword Research – Identifying the proper keyword space ensures that we reach the right audience.
- On Page Optimization – Page titles and meta descriptions, content analysis and more.
- Technical SEO – Enable the search engine crawlers can find, index and prioritize your content. XML site maps, robots.txt, information architecture, and URL structure are a few of the buzz words included in this field.
- Content Marketing – Content is king. It’s the tried and true, long-term SEO strategy. We identify areas of opportunity within your existing content and expand the site’s content on a regular basis via blogging, landing page creation, topically relevant resources and more.
- Off Site SEO – A good website isn’t enough. Links pointing to your website from other sites including social media influence authority and trust and positively impact rankings. We focus on quality over quantity in our link building campaigns and leverage personal relationships to build an off site presence for our clients.