Mobile App Marketing
What is mobile app marketing?
60% of apps never get downloaded. Don’t be a statistic. Drive downloads of your mobile app via app store optimization (ASO) and mobile app advertising in Google AdWords.
- App Store Optimization – Much like the search engines, iTunes and Google Play algorithmically calculate which apps to display at the top. Via app store optimization, webShine audits your app’s current placement and creates a custom campaign to increase its visibility and number of downloads.
- Google AdWords – Drive downloads of your mobile app via Google AdWords. Campaigns lead to immediate results, are trackable and are performance based.
Unlike SEO & PPC, ASO is positively influenced by the use of Google AdWords as AdWords leads to downloads and number of downloads is one aspect of the app store algorithms.
webShine employs many years of experience in SEO and PPC to our approach for ASO and app marketing in Google AdWords. We utilize tools specifically designed for ASO including app tracking software in addition to resources across applicable channels such as the Google AdWords Keyword Tool. From there we create a to create a custom strategy to promote your app. Our campaigns are transparent, clearly communicated and results oriented.
- Google AdWords – Campaign creation and management.
- Competitive Analysis – Understanding your competitors and their ASO strategy is a top priority.
- iTunes & Google Play – Updating settings for improved visibility. Analysis of (the category landscape) the desired category.
- User Interface – Ensuring the user experience of the app encourage users to become brand ambassadors.
- Reporting – Before and after reporting to track progress.